Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Morning

After days of rain and more in the forecast, the sky cleared as much as it could and Maroon 5 took the stage!

Adam sang and shook-his-groove-thang (while I had a perma smile on my face) for over an hour and it was amazing.  They gave it their all and the crowed cheered for an encore. 

And an encore is what they gave us; they returned with "Sunday Morning"!



Can you hear Geo singing at the top of his lungs??? 

And I am not sorry for the shaky camera... we were dancing to our song :)

Many may have questioned our choice of having "Sunday Morning" as our wedding song.
My response is the same every time: it's romantically realistic.
"Thing just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do.  Sunday morning, rain is falling and I am calling out to you.  Singing someday it will bring me back to you. Find a way to get myself back home to you."

With that, it's Sunday morning and I am going to find my way to Geo!

xo,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment