Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How Time Flies

I can't believe it has been over A MONTH since I posted last. There has been a lot going on with the wedding, job hunting and life in general.

So let's break it down and catch everyone up shall we.

First life in general has been busy and sprinkled with hardships. I had been borrowing a laptop from my VERY generous friend and her husband. He likes to rebuild and sell laptops and computer... to each his own. Since he had a surplus, he let me borrow one for about 2 months!! But a few weeks ago it was time to give it back. But the Mister and I had been saving for a new computer in preparation for this day so a few weeks later, we purchased our first, brand-spanking-new laptop!

Then there is job hunting. I am getting discouraged on this front but I just keep telling myself it will all work out and anything is better than where I was. Yes, this layoff, though crappy timing, was a blessing in disguise. I was really not happy at work... dreading everyday, every project, every group lunch was not typical of me; it was time to go.

And now the wedding! Oh, the thing that makes me most happy and is only second to the Mister! We have almost completed our save-the-dates, started our cake tastings and the girls and I went dress shopping.

You want the details? Well you will just have to wait... but not long!

No comments:

Post a Comment