Monday, February 1, 2010

I Told You So

I know myself too well.

With four months until W-day, you would think I would be set on the theme of our wedding a while ago. But nope, it wasn't until last month that I committed to our colors and theme.

At first, I was going for a "vintage garden at twilight" theme but the more I look at my dress, the more I realize that vintage garden is just too casual.

So I ditched the garden theme and went with "timeless at twilight." Now, again, I don't know what that really means but I know it embodies the classic elements that I love with the romance of low-lights and candle glow I swoon over.

So, with a touch of this...



A bit of this...



And a dash of that...



It's all finally coming together!

Pewter, blush, sage and linen, meet "timeless at twilight." Now everyone get along!

How many times did you change your wedding colors and themes? This was my third and final.

No comments:

Post a Comment