Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Hi Everyone!
Long time no updates. Let me first say that my much-needed break was wonderful! I was overwhelmed and losing focus of what was really important; The Mister, my career, our living situation.

BIG steps have been made in all sectors of my life. First, the Mister and I bought our FIST HOME!!!


Ahh... Chèz Très Chic. It's in the city we fell in love in and will be the first home our children will know. No, we aren't expecting! But it won't be long till the pitter-patter of little feet will fill the quiet hallways of our house.

Second big step is my career.



I have refocus and re energized what was my stagnate search. I have a HUGE second interview this week. I am feel more positive and ready to give this hunt another try. But I hope this week will go well and I will get my current dream job!

Okay, and now what we all have been waiting for... Our Wedding!

Uh-ha, it's 4 months out and yes, I did switch the colors one more time :)

The girls got their dresses a few weeks ago. The 2 BMs went with a dark grey, full length, strapless satin dress with a corset back.



The MOH went with a dark grey, full length, A-line satin dress with off-the-shoulder straps and a scoop neck. They look AMAZING against my dress and with the blush, sage and linen colors we are going for.



So with the wedding quickly approaching, there is SO much more to share! I did some projects, made some purchases and finalized many details (FINALLY).

I can't wait to share it all with you!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment