Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why Rush?

So as much as I want to start project and start posting them here for all to see, I can't help but think 'why rush?'

Our engagement has not been the most smooth and blissful point in our relationship. It has been filled with anxiety, sadness, financial stress, work worry and family conflict. Six months in and we have finally come to a point where we are happy. Yes, all those stressors still exists but we are learning to deal with them or they are subsiding.

So why create more stress now? I know I will stress over projects that aren't going as planned, plus the usual holiday stress, so why do this to myself?

With that, I won't! I am just going to enjoy the next few months and not worry about projects. I will get my accessories, get the girls dresses and... THAT IS IT!

Anyone else have a bumpy engagement? Did it get better, I hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment