Friday, November 13, 2009

Envelop Accordion

The Paper Source has a wonderful tutorial on how to make an envelop accordion.



source: http://www.paper-source.com/

Don't you just love the organization/cuteness of this?!

I have about 50 envelops left over from our STDs...

source: www.envelopmall.com

I'm not sure if our envelops will work since the flap is straight and not a point. But I might just give it a whirl because I love the accordion so much.

I think I will make them for each member of our wedding party. Each section will be used for information about the wedding (attire, rehearsal information, ceremony location and times, reception information and times, lodging information, etc.). And in the last section, I could tuck a personalized thank-you note from the Mister and I.

Can you think of another use for these lovely accordion?

No comments:

Post a Comment