Friday, November 13, 2009

The Check List - As of Today

Thank you Martha for reminding me that I have only completed 36 of 116 wedding tasks completed.

The bright side is I have all my tasks complete up to January 22. So I am ahead of the game but that number makes me feel SO behind.

This is where the Mister and I stand as of today.

Wedding Check List:

Dress found and purchased - waiting for it's arrival
Groom's attire booked- waiting to select style
Ceremony location found and booked - though a different, less strict location is still appealing
Reception venue found, booked and deposits made
Photographer found and booked
Engagement photo session completed
Save the Date made and sent
Cake baker selected and contract in the works
OOT guest hotel booked
Bridal suite booked
Florist booked
DJ booked and deposit made
Looking for bridesmaid dresses ... almost done
Looking for flower girl dresses ... almost done
Looking at hair and makeup vendors ... almost done
Looking for rehearsal dinner location ... almost done, just want to take the FILs there

Looking at my DIY list now plus Martha's to-do list makes me question time and money. I have a feeling cuts will have to be made to keep us under budget and me sane.

Are other springtime brides at the same point?

No comments:

Post a Comment