Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sign, Sealed but Not Yet Delivered

I promise, I am trying SO hard to get these Save-the-Dates out.


They are complete and they are beautiful! I have them in their beautiful neutral colored, linen envelops from the Envelop Mall...

source: http://www.envelopmall.com/

Now comes the tedious task of addressing these old girls.

I have decided since these are just Save-the-Dates and aren't actual invitations, it is okay to use the clear labels to save time and force me to start a family address book.

I am using Avery's 18660 clear address labels. What I love about Avery is you can download a template and you can input the contact information right on the template.

So should you use less than the 30 labels on the sheet, the next time you want to print labels, you can input on the template where the last label was left off. Thus, no waste!

Now, back to inputting!

What tasks are you finding most tedious?

No comments:

Post a Comment