Wednesday, November 4, 2009

STOP THE PRESSES!



I couldn't just stick with it. I couldn't just suck it up and go with the basic STD we had developed and paid to have it designed.



We had many changes meaning I had to work with the designer, who I could tell was becoming VERY annoyed. Eventually, we ended up with this...
We swapped out our NYC trip photo with one of our engagement photos and ditched the "timeline" photos, that showed us each year in our relationship, because it was just too busy.
Then after close examination from some online friends, there were spelling and grammer mistakes that I had overlooked. Meaning, I would have to work with the designer again and I just didn't want to take up anymore of his time.
Not to mention, that when I printed the 4x6 cards, they were lacking in wow-ness and substance.
Enough is enough.
Two days ago, while laying in bed, I had an idea. The next morning, I hit up CVS, Joanne's and Staples.
You must be thinking, what a random variety of stores? Uh-hu, totally. But the results... well that is for the next post!
Did you have any VERY last minute changes when planning your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment