Thursday, October 29, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, it's been a few days since I last posted. Sorry about that!

Let's catch up.

So, the Mister and I got some great news; the government extended the $8,000 tax credit!! Earlier this week, we decided we were going to rent again, since living with his sister is getting a little tough. So I spent Monday and Tuesday scouting and looking at apartments in the areas we want to live in.

Then yesterday, we got the tax credit news. CHANGE OF PLANS!

So I have been researching the details of the tax credit and looking for mortgage brokers to assist us with getting a mortgage.

In the middle of all of this housing-hoopla, I received our envelops for our STDs!

So now I need to print, mount, stuff and label. I can't wait to get these out the door since I know I will go into hyper-house-overdrive!

I will get to the STDs tonight/tomorrow and show you how they turn out.

Any of you taking advantage of the tax credit? Any tips on buying a house while wedding planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment