Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Want Money, Lots and Lots Of Money!

I am so excited we reached our savings goal! Yes, the Mister and I had a plan to reach X-amount of dollars before the wedding so we could insure we didn't need to charge everything. And yesterday, we did it!

Well, I just spent less while the Mister saved!


We have scaled back here and there in attempts to save some dough-ray-mi. If you recall, we cut the bar time, slashed the photographer budget and kissed my Manolo Blahnik's goodbye!
I feel conflicted; we are 3-months ahead of our saving-schedule. So should we keep saving and pump up the volume on our wedding again?

It's a tough call. I mean, we can keep saving and put it towards our honeymoon...



Or maybe something a little more... permanent...


(haha... a bride can dream!)

So what would you do with a budget surplus? Splurge on the wedding? Extend the honeymoon? Or start life as a married couple with a little piece of land that is all your own?

source: all Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment