Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Wedding Dreams

I have heard about brides having some crazy dreams prior to their wedding but I didn't think they would start THIS soon!

We are 7-months out from our wedding and I am already having consistent dreams/nightmares about our wedding. Typically, it's me having a meltdown because some major element has been destroyed.

And the best part, the most true-to-life aspect, is the Mister is always there, having a calm presence over me and the situation and reminding me that it's not about the wedding, it's about our marriage.
These dreams startle me, make me panic and can even stress me out, all while I am still asleep! And when I wake up (cause they always wake me up), the Mister is right there next to me, ready to listen even at 4 a.m. with sleep in his eyes.
He's just so cool!
Last night was a all-the-wrong-dates dream. It was our wedding day but the church forgot, the reception hall had the wrong day, guests were roaming around in chaos and I was crying and arguing with all the vendors from the Priest to the photographers. Since he was out-of-town on business, I called him at 5:23 and he listened to me and assured me they all have the right date.
The night before, I had a dream that my dress was altered the day before the wedding and didn't try it on. I went to put it on for the wedding day and the underlay was soft gold and the overlay lace was black and purple! I asked the seamstress why she dyed my dress and she said because there was a man's sock in the bag with the dress and she thought I wanted to match the dress with the sock. Again, the Mister reminded me that this won't happen.
Note: I will be very sure there is no sock anywhere near my dress bag should I need further alterations, just in case!
Have any of you started with wedding dreams? What are your craziest dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment