Monday, October 19, 2009

Once Married and Once Wed!

Yes, I am still sick. After a round of antibiotics and steroids, I am starting to feel better though not 100 percent but I am hopefully for a full recovery soon.

This sick-spell forced the Mister and I to think about responsibility verses romance. We were open to getting married this month (on our 4th anniversary to be exact) so I could get insurance and we would have one less worry. This would be the responsible thing to do.


However, before we made any drastic decisions, the Mister looked into his health care policy for further explanation. And there it was: our loop hole!

I am able to join the Mister on his policy now but we would have to continue with his current HSA program and cannot change programs until January.

We can keep our wedding date as our official marriage date and I get insurance... how romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment