Sunday, October 17, 2010

We are now pronounced Mr. and Mrs.



Yes, that's us!  With two simple words, we became Mr. and Mrs..

I'm no longer "Tres Chic" and he is no longer "The Mister".   We have  come together as a family and we couldn't be more thrilled about it!

So new introductions are in order:

Hi!  I am Sarah ...


I'm 28 and a newlywed with a love for all things French, a passion for food and wine and a craving for event planning.  I'm an Account Manager at a medical software company by day and a home improvement guru wannabe/modern day working-wife by night.  I love crafting, organizing, over using "..." and "!!" and my husband.

And this, is George!



He's 28, a supervisor at a point-of-sale software company with an addiction for video games, the mind for strategizing and a love for ice cream, his family, friends and me!  He's always willing to try new things and is the best partner-in-crime a girl could ask for.

And this is our home...


err, ignore that "for sale" sign... it was the best picture I had on hand! 

The sellers took the word "neutral" to a whole new level.  Everything was a deep khaki/taupe color... the living room, dining room, bathroom, bedrooms, office, attic... it's everywhere! 

But there is a ton of charming details and we are super exciting to show you what we have done, what we have planned and how executing our plan go!

Oh, and plan on some TMI moments cause that is how I role.

No comments:

Post a Comment