Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You and Me - The Prep Work

The Mister and I are married. M-A-R-R-I-E-D!! On a sunny and warm day in May, we exchanged our vows and promised each other forever.

But before the alter, there was some serious prep work. Yes, lots of projects and planning but even more important: beautification.

First, the Mister was transformed into a well-groomed groom...






And I was tossed and teased into a blushing bride...







The Mister would look precious in a potato sack so I knew he would "wow" me no matter what.

I, however, had stressed, tourmented, and agonized over how I would look as a "bride".

Luckily, I was thrilled with the way my gown, shoes, hair, makeup, earrings and bracelet looked together.

But I still hadn't see the flowers; more importantly, MY FLOWERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment