Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You and Me - The Flowers

Peonies. Hydrangeas. Roses. Sweet Peas.

I didn't mind having a few other flowers in the mix but those 4 were non-negotiables.

Since I have expensive taste in flowers (and everything else, just my luck), we decided to create our centerpieces to reduce cost.

We bought plastic, cream colored trumpet vases and I spray painted them with a satin-finish, nickle color.






Then there was the bridesmaids' bouquets...





You can see from the last picture, I had the girls' use their bouquets as the centerpiece for the table they sat at. They were large and I was not sure how much room there would be for those as well as a centerpiece. So I added the candles and let them put their bouquets in the center.

Then came my flowers ~sigh~ my favorite accessory!





I too, used my flowers as the centerpiece for our table... they were huge! So again I took the candles (both tapers and votives), bud vases and single blooms to creat a table special for me and the Mister.






I could not have loved the flowers more! Well, I do wish the ivory roses in the bouquet translated better in the photos but they were amazing on the wedding day and that is what matters most!

No comments:

Post a Comment