Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time Flies

I can't believe that 10 months ago today, Geo and I ... after 5 years of dating... became husband and wife...


I swear, I don't know how it's been almost 6 years since we first met but it's the wedding anniversary that boggles my mind!

It's funny, I was totally "that bride" with dates and events.  Everything was "This time next week, we will be married."  Or "when we do this next year, we will be married."  Heck, I would even say "as of tomorrow, I can say 'I'm getting married next year/month/week'."

I did this for everything!

And now that we are married and settling into our home and life, I've started say, "next St. Patrick's Day, I won't be able to drink (hopefully!)."  Or while making summer plans, I will say "next year, we can't travel/camp/eat out with a 2 month old".

I don't mean to wish time away... but oh, how I wish we could start growing our family now!

But it's okay.  Geo and I are enjoying our anniversaries, our travels and our little family of 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment