Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tracey's Bridal Shower

I am SO excited for this weekend.  We are going to be insanely busy but at least it's a lot of fun events with wonderful people.

First, tomorrow night is our usual drinks with friends!  Did I ever mention that Geo, his best man and 2 of his 3 groomsman all work together?  It makes it easy for planning our friend events! 

Saturday is Tracey's Bridal Shower!!!  I am very excited to see Tracey step into that "bridal" role.  Similar to me, she has struggled a bit getting that bridal feeling.  Mine hit with my bridal shower... not my dress, not booking the reception but a party celebrating me becoming a wife.  I bet the same will happen for her.

Any how, since dropping some weight which seems to be in my chest, where I don't need to lose weight, I thought I would get a few new pieces for the event.

My outfit consist of a new, light pinky-taupe silk top from Target, black pants that now fit, a simple long gold necklace, gold earrings and a-pop-of-pink shoes...


The shower is at noon and at 4, I am off to Natalie's 6th Birthday Party!

Like her sister, Natalie will be receiving a Fisher Price Digital Camera and a little photo album. 

Then Sunday is devoted to relaxing and redecorating!  Yes, everything in this house is changing.  I don't know why this happened but the muted, beachy look isn't working for this house. 

So my plan:  Classic Style with a modern twist.  I want to keep it simple, timeless and welcoming.  Updates to follow :)

Happy Almost Friday!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment