Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Yay for Wednesday!  I have to admit, this week has been a long one and I am very excited to be over-the-hump and closing in on the weekend :)  So with that, this is what I am loving tonight.

{one}
This weekend is St. Patty's Day weekend in our city!  And it's the one weekend I (along with everyone else in the city) get to show my Irish roots and celebrate.  Yes, I will wear green.  Yes, we are hosting Kegs&Eggs.  And yes, we will be in the bars before noon!

{two}
Our flights and hotels are all booked for our London and Paris trip!  We are 10-shades of excited to go to Europe.  Geo filed for his passport on Monday and I go tomorrow.  It's getting so-so real!  Now we just need to work with the travel agent to book some excursions and experiences.

{three}
I started working out.  I use the words "working out" in their loosest  sense.  I'm walking 15 minutes on the treadmill each night.  I picked up our treadmill for $50 at a garage sale 2 summers ago.  And it's not the best.  It's loud and the belt slips around so it's kind of annoying to use.  But it's something for now!

{four}
Today is my Grandma's birthday!  We are getting together with her next weekend for a birthday breakfast and I am very excited!  I haven't seen my Gram-cracker since Christmas (ugh, I know... I'm that grandchild) so it will be so nice to catch up.

{five}
Spring!  I am so ready for spring.  I have started planning our garden and planters.  We are getting ready to restore our back deck with Restore
 Restore® Deck Restore Kit (49005) - Ace Hardware

You select a color, get it mixed, washer deck then paint this thick, crack-filling, waterproofing paint that gives the surface a composite wood-like feel and look.  We are so excited to get this going.  And to get to the farmers' market, take walks and enjoy the spring :)

Hope you all are enjoying your Wednesday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment