Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Très Chic Wedding: The Early Days



Did I mention I am getting married?  Yes, I did but I just had to say it again.  I am getting married!  

My Mister proposed in March, just 3 years, 5 months and 21 days after we confessed our "liking" for one another.  Yes our anniversary is the day we said "I like you" to each other. Some people make it their first date, others define it with their first kiss but for us, it was an exchange on AIM one Halloween night.  

He was dressed as Brick from "The Anchor Man" (last guy on the right) and I was a cowgirl (with the hat and red eyes!).   We tried so hard to meet up that night for the Halloween Bar Hop in our city.  However, with all of the parties and people, we didn't get to meet up.  So at 2:30 in the morning he IMed me, "I really wanted to see you tonight," and left the away message "There was only one place I wanted to be tonight and only one person I want to be with now.  I'm sorry my cowgirl."  

With that, I was hooked!  




No comments:

Post a Comment