Monday, February 21, 2011

Long Live the Queen, Princes and Kate

I am unapologetically obsessed with the Royals.

It started here, after a 9th English research paper on Grace Kelly; The Film Star...




And, after her divorce but before her death, I thought Princess Di was almost a saint...



I thought Wills and I were destined to be together since we are exactly 1 month apart.  I guess he had other plans because I woke up on November 16, 2010 to this...


(and, cue my heart breaking)
 
Once I overcame my shock, I started planning a Royal Wedding Day Celebration!

My mom, sister and I have taken the day off from work and are planning our British Morning Tea while we watch the nuptials take place. 

Yes, it's at 6:00 am EST so mom and sister are sleeping over and waking up early to watch the ceremony play-by-play.

I am collecting tea bits and pieces over the next few weeks.  Then planning our menu, which I hope to be very English.

My aunts might come over too.  Maybe the obsession started earlier?  Like birth?

I am sure I will post more about this soon... cause April 29th isn't too far away :)

Anyone else a little crazy for the Royals?

No comments:

Post a Comment