Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



It's time for another installment of What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Once again, thank to Jamie.

:First: I'm loving Old Navy's easy breezy dresses...


My vision for these include gold bracelets and necklaces, maybe some chunkier turquoise or coral pieces. And cute sandals, naturally!

:Second:  Our pre-cana duties.  We have made great progress with our topic: The Rite of Marriage.  We are getting great feedback on our ideas and I am so excited to share this experience with the engaged couples.   I remember how much we LOVED it and I hope they all do too.

:Third: The fact that it's WEDNESDAY!!  That means The Middle, Better with you, Modern Family and Cougar Town.  Even better, tomorrow is payday.  Even better than that, only two days till the weekend!  I hate to say it but I work for the weekend.  It's my favorite time.  I get to be with George, at our house, with family and friends stopping over and lots of relaxing!

:Fourth:  This man with that smile...


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment