Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I linked up with Jamie (who I don't really know but I hope it's okay with!)
 for my FIRST What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

I'm loving work!  This is another first for me :)  My job is salary plus commission job. 
I have been with the company 6-months and I am now officially receiving my
 full commission percentage on clients that renew their license to our product.
Money, Money, Money!

I'm loving travel planning!  With my commission, our tax-returns and savings, we are
 FINALLY booking our trip to London and Paris this month!  I have placed
Samantha Brown's Passport to Paris and London in our Netflix que and
we are ready for the official planning.  Suggestions are MORE THAN WELCOMED :)

I'm loving our Pre-Cana prep!  George and I met with Lori, the Pre-Cana leader,
over the weekend and she gave us some great tool to help us with communicating
our topic to the engaged couples.  By far our favorite tool has been:
It's a couples therapy CD that offers a Catholic Christian vision of marriage.
We LOVED the explanation of having different marriages through your marriage.

And, finally, I am loving my husband!  He's always up for whatever crazy adventure
I have up-my-sleeve at the moment.  And I completely appreciate him.

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment