Monday, November 22, 2010

FCOR's 1st Birthday

My first cousin once removed (FCOR), Audrey had her first birthday this weekend...


Isn't she precious!  I just love her sweet-pea face and Cindy Loo Whoo hair. 

Her Grandma (my Aunt), has been making the first birthday cake for every child in our family for the last 32 years.  And the cake is almost always a self-portrait cake.  And with that same "doll" pan, she made Audrey's Audrey cake...


Yes, the top and the skirt match what Audrey is wearing!  Naturally, there is usually another bakery cake for everyone to dig into.  But I love seeing the cakes with every new baby in our family.  Maybe someday, if we are lucky, our children will get a portrait cake too.

Oh, and just because they are too cute not to mention, here are my other FCORs: Natalie, Lany and their brother Griffin...


Aren't they all too beautiful for words?!  And my cousin Jackie, is due any day now with FCOR Leah. 

I love my family.  And HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment