Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Soapbox Moment: Positive Thinking

I sometimes welcome the little-black-rain-cloud.  And though I think it's totally normal to have days were you don't want to do anything or don't want to turn on the smile, I do think I welcome that mopey mood too much. 

My can easily blame my former job, living with my in-laws, being unemployed for 9 months, money, our less-than-drama-free wedding, being new at a job that's not my ideal job, my hair/body/skin, etc., for being a grump or a little sad.  And I let it linger too long.

So here and now I am making a promise to try and change my Debbie-downer ways.  I will be more proactive in swiping that rain cloud away.  I have to think positive... but not loose the sarcasm completely!  I deserve to be happy.  I deserve to have happy people around me.  I deserve to have a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eye.

(stepping off my soapbox)

No comments:

Post a Comment