Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bedding Breakdown

I did it.  I finally broke down and bought our dream bedding...

I still can't believe fate brought us (me and the bedding) together again!

After two months of stalking... and finding it impossible to pull the purchase trigger... our bedding had sold out on Overstock.com.  I searched all over but could not find it anywhere.  Heck, we could not find bedding we like, period.  This was the first we both loved and I let it go because I am cheap.

So after staring at our sorry-excuse-for-a-love-chamber for a few hours, I thought it was time to re-energize our efforts to get the bedroom complete.

Naturally, I turn to Overstock once again.  And there it was; with a big, red label saying "Only 1 left!"

In 2.2 seconds, I had the bedding in my cart and my card number ready.

I called George one more time to confirm I should get it.  He agreed and I click "submit order". 

It should be here next week!  So I am hoping to make an upholstered headboard this weekend.

I'm thinking something like this from QVC...

Arc Notched Nail Button Headboard in Shantung Pearl Size: Full
But who knows.  Maybe I will go crazy and end up with ...

Casa Moda King Panel Bed

Or ...
Clarion King Bed

We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment