Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Not that I NEEEED Anything...

buuut, there are a few things I would like to get for Christmas, should Santa be reading!!
3 years ago, George and I went a little bit nuts and brought uber expensive bikes.  He loves his.  Mine, on the other hand, KILLS my back.  They never mentioned that, if you have lower back pain, mountain bikes are not for you.  wah-wah.  All in all, I never ever use it.  Anyone want a bike?!

This year, I want to bike with my husband and maybe (just maybe), as a family.  So we have been looking at comfort bikes.  Thicker tires for stability and a bit of  off-roading riding.  High handle bars and I low seat so I am in more of an upright position.  Swooning over a bike... yeah... I am that old!

As most of you know, I am living/blogging without a camera!  We had this one.  It was great, cheap, easy to use and my fault for breaking it.  I would not mind one bit having it again



 

Stella and Dot is my new obsession and I could totally use some vintage-luxe jewelry!  I mean, look at that bracelet... gimme-gimme-gimme!

I have also been dropping hints that I would love a Kelly Green or pink passport cover, a deep frying pan with a lid, a big tote bag to use as a carry-on and socks. 

Yeah, these are big-ish ticket items but I am not expecting any of them.  Er.. well, maybe one item.

What are you hinting at for Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment