Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My 30 Before 30 List

On January 20th, I will be 28 1/2 years old.  And I'm cool with it.  Actually, I am looking forward to getting older; especially turning 30! 

I read an article about a girl who created a to-do-by-30 list and I was inspired.  Seeing that I have 1 1/2 years until I am 30, I figured I would have enough time to do a 30 Before 30 List.

So this is what I got...

1. Loose weight and get  healthy
2. Attend church more
3. Go to Paris with Geo
4. Have a fancy picnic (champagne, sunset, etc.)
5. Renew our wedding vows
6. Go to Washington DC with Geo
7. Wear heels once every weekend
8. Take dance lessons
9. Adopt a dog
10. Do karaoke in public, again
11. Have a baby (God willing)
12. Rent a convertible for a weekend with George and just drive (that's our retirement dream, too)
13. Bike around the Finger Lakes Wine Trail
14. Spend a summer day on the grand lawn in Central Park with Geo
15. Hike... anywhere
16. Swim in the ocean
17. Finally use Rosetta Stone's Learn French tutorial
18. Strengthen some friendships
19. Finish one of my 4 screenplays and submit it for development (worth a try)
20. Learn to use a sewing machine
21. Host a fancy, black-tie dinner
22. TMI ALERT - make out with Geo more
23. Save money - 3 months salary to start
24. Spoil our nieces and nephew
25. Get better at photography
26. Learn Photoshop/Indesign
27. Find a signature scent
28. Wear more jewelry
29. Accept compliments better
30. Accomplish half of this list :)

What do you think?  There are 2 things crossed off because I have started those.  Honestly, they were part of my feel-more-like-a-wife goals (which were wear female pjs and not Geo's, wear more jewelry and wear heels once a weekend). 

I will re-post as things get checked off.  I'm looking forward to tyring this! 

Anyone else have a Life's To Do List?  I would love to hear what is on yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment