Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

We hosted Thanksgiving on Thursday and by 11:00 am Friday, the harvest was out and the tree was up!


And our stockings were hung on the ledge with care.  Yeah, next year, we are getting a fire place... George just doesn't know it yet :)

I am totally in love with the silver, gold, white and green color scheme this year.  But I can't help but add some red (I mean, come on... Christmas is the season of red).   So I picked up a red sequenced and a red pillow with a white snow flake, swapped the blue for the red and ta-da!


I had some extra garland, a mini tree and a poinsettia so we added them to the dining room (cause, I love the dining room!) -





Said it once.  Saying it again.  BAD LIGHTING!  WORSE CAMERA!  Pinkie swear I will get a few better pictures and do a decor recap... cause I know you want it ... haha

We are finishing up the outdoors and I am hoping to get a GREAT winter pic of our first home.  I have an art project in mind but, if nothing else, at least it is a nice memory.

How is your holiday decor coming?  Send me a link to your blog... I would L.O.V.E. to see what you are up!

Holiday Hugs -
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment