Tuesday, December 28, 2010

May In Paris

May In Paris


Um, yeah... I wrote this awesome post to go with the above inspiration board and the bastard didn't post!  I will never be able to write that epic post again!  No post will ever compare!  okay, being dramatic... but I do hate when that happens :) 

Anyway, this is my style board for our Paris trip in May. I want to blend feminine with edgy. Classic with modern.  Casual with special. 

The pieces to the left make up my daily wear.  I hear Europeans don't wear shorts and neither do I!  So I will probably wear lots of sundresses and jeans with flowy tops that can layer well for flights/ferry/train rides and flats.

The little black dress is for the evening.  I love the neckline with the floral detail!  I think it's spot on for the feminine/edgy look.

Oh, and that blush dress with the black ribbon at the waist, that's my wedding dress vision!  I want something light and special but that I can go out to dinner in.
I am LOVING the mix of blush, honeysuckle and white with light taupe, dark denim and black.

Let the shopping begin!!
What do you all think (cause I know there are so many of you :) )?

No comments:

Post a Comment