Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bedroom Blues

I have absolutely no idea what to do with our bedroom.


Ugh.  I wish I could blame it on the lighting but I can't... it's that blah and white.

As Oprah would say, "Let's get real". 

Okay, let's.

Confession: I was going to copy this picture -

I know! I know!  I promise, I know what you are thinking.  And I don't know what to say.  I am SO lost. 

I have no passion for this room.  I have scoured blogs, HGTV.com and magazine websites.  I have bookmarked a bunch of looks we love.  But I can't seem to get it together on this project.

I ordered the duvet.  We had added chocolate brown, wood blinds to the windows.  We painted the walls white.  I have made efforts.  But I can't seem to figure out how to pull this look together!

I simply don't know what to do.  I don't want to put the duvet on yet so I can go match shams and pillows, so maybe that is the issue?

So I need design advice.  I have even asked some design blogs who do inspiration boards for help. 

I am getting to the point where I am not liking this look anymore.  It's annoying me! haha

Any help/thoughts/input would be GREATLY appreciated!

Have any of you been stumped on a room?  How did you get past the funk?

No comments:

Post a Comment