Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Miss Cooking

Yeah, Mama JC (aka Jenny Craig) does give us much of an opportunity to cook. And I miss it.

I miss the smell. I miss the chopping. I miss the dashing and sprinkling and stirring and tasting.
I don't miss the dishes so I guess that's something!

But if I could eat what I want, and cook what I want, and host a fancy-shamancy dinner party, this would be the menu...

First course: Warm Goat Cheese Salad with Figs




Second Course: Seafood Bisque with warm sherry




Third Course:  Seared Sea Scallops



Fourth Course: Herb Roasted Beef Tenderloin with vegetables



Fifth Course: A Cheese and Fruit Plate for sharing



Sixth Course:  Assorted Pastries with coffee and tea




Is it bad that I am thinking about celebrating our weight loss with food?   Yeah, it kind of is.  At least my vision is in portion control :)

But how fun would it be to have a black-tie dinner at home with your friends?  It my dream.  Well, one of my many festive food dreams. 

The lack of grease in my diet must be getting to me! haha

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment