Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday!





Happy Friday everyone!
Sorry to post so late but better late than never.

My boss was in town this week (she is great but a bit of a tornado that whips through the office, creating a mess, then leaves for a month), I had my company holiday party (which I was the lead of the planning committee... no pressure) and I had my 6-month review today.  So needless to say, sister needed the weekend!

Tonight, George and I made Mama JC's Chicken Carbonara over broccoli, sun dried tomatoes and slivers of fresh garlic.

                                                         

Then we went to see the King's Speech... and was blown away by how amazing it was!!  I heart Colin Firth -

                                                            


And since we were in the area, we made a pit-stop at Walmart.  I needed to get some wall anchors to hang the frames art display in our bedroom, a few door stoppers and mascara, naturally!

Now we are going to watch a movie at home and rest for the night :)

Tomorrow is weigh-in, groceries and staying home where it is warm for the rest of the weekend.

Hope you all had a wonderful week and have a AWESOME weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment