Friday, January 21, 2011

While George is Away: Part 3

George is leaving next week so you know what that means:  I'm pulling a While-You-Were-Out!

Back in August, George went away on business so I painted the bathroom, brought down our new bathroom stuff from that attic (where we are storing some of our bridal shower/wedding gifts) and surprised him with a little update!

Then a few months ago, I did a bunch of little projects.  Like made and hung art in the living room, bought a new area rug for the living room, rearranged the dining room and put all of our engagement, bridal shower and wedding cards into a scrapbook. 

So he is off again next week and I am planning to keep plugging aways at that bathroom!

I know laminate isn't every one's cup of tea.  But honestly, I think the titles have come a long way... and, well, this isn't out forever house!  It's our starter home.  And I would rather make some cheap but good updates in a few areas (bathroom, master, attic, deck) with one big-ticket update (the kitchen!).

So I am laying laminate next week!!

We will see how this goes.  ehow.com said I need to pull up the baseboard.  Riiiiggghhhttt.
And after reading all I have done, I guess it's time to post some finished project pics ... opps!

No comments:

Post a Comment