Friday, January 14, 2011

Intermission

I started blogging when I wanted to share ideas on bringing back cocktail hour.  You know, like 1950's housewife style.  With martini shakers, highball glasses, pigs-in-a-blanket, red lipstick and a full skirt dress. 

Then I really got into blogging when George and I got engaged. Then I slowed down.  Waaaaay down. 

Then I started again, going full-speed ahead after we were married.  And now, here we are.

I guess it was a release at first.  But now, it's kind of a source of defeat.  So I think I am going to stop for a while until I have something Great, Wonderful, EXCITING to report about. 

Maybe it will be our Paris trip and 1 year anniversary in May.  Or maybe the laundry list of house repairs we have this summer.  Or maybe it will be when we finally get to start a family.

But right now, I guess not much is going on of interest to anyone.  So I guess I will take an intermission.   A pause, if you will. 

So if you stummble on this blog, and like what you read, I hope you come back soon and see me.

Thanks for reading, George!  I love so you much...avec toi.

No comments:

Post a Comment